Become part of the premier organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of older adults through engaging programs, exciting activities, wellness opportunities, current information, and access to resources. Join this group of active adults from across the northern suburbs who take part in opportunities to live longer, happier, healthier lives.
As a member, you enjoy all that North Shore Senior Center has to offer and receive the benefits of membership, including discounts on program fees and access to members-only clubs and amenities. Select your membership from our options described below.
North Shore Senior Center offers programs at our Arthur C. Nielsen, Jr. Campus in Northfield. Details can be found in our Lifelong Learning Catalog.
North Shore Senior Center Membership Benefits
When you join as a North Shore Senior Center member, you receive the full benefits of membership:
- $80 individual or $150 couple annual dues *
- Discounts on all our classes, activities, daytrips, and events
- Participation in members-only groups and activities
*Prices effective September 1, 2017
- Discounted Fitness Center membership
- Use of the Lending Library, Computer Center, and Art Studios.
- Invitations to special events and presentations on ways to live longer, happier, healthier lives.
Please contact Lifelong Learning at 847.784.6030 for more information about our scholarship program.